For some reason Riley loves our toliet. We are not really sure why. I can not leave the door open because he will work his way in there, and no matter how clean the bathroom is, it is still a dirty place. Sunday after we got home from church we were in a hury. My parents were coming to pick us up so we could go see my Grandpa Lyon. I forgot to close the door to the bathroom. I got suspicous when Riley was being very quite. I went to find him and he was in the bathroom playing in the toliet. At first I thought he was just playing in the water but then I notice that he had dropped his pacifier into the water and was trying to get it back out.
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
1 comment:
LOL!!! What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment