So my birthday is not for another month, but last night Nicolas gave me my birthday present. It was such a nice day yesterday and Nicolas wanted to go for a bike ride for Family Home Evening. I have wanted a bike trailer from the moment Riley was born! I am pretty excited. We went for a little ride last night and Riley seemed to enjoy it. He did however fall asleep half way through the ride.
Riley and Nicolas putting the bike trailer together.
Riley loved the little orange flag the bike trailer came with...
4 comments:
Bike trailers are the best! We pulled ours out recently. The girls love to go in it, but two is a little squishy.
I'd love a BIKE!! ;)
Happy early birthday. How exciting to now take the WHOLE family for a ride!!
Happy early birthday! I've been thinking about buying a bike trailer also. We'll have to see!
Fun for you guys!!! WE love ours, and I think we'll be using it even more than once a week...the boys love it!!!
Post a Comment