How are you uploading your pictures? you are given choices like NONE, LEFT, CENTER, RIGHT. It looks like you are using Left which makes all the text go to the right of it. The problem with this is that it won't justify everything on its own. It makes things all wonky. I haven't tried out what this lady says works, but I thought it might help you. http://template-mama-freebloggertemplates.blogspot.com/2009/06/tip-how-to-position-pictures.html
2 comments:
How are you uploading your pictures? you are given choices like NONE, LEFT, CENTER, RIGHT. It looks like you are using Left which makes all the text go to the right of it. The problem with this is that it won't justify everything on its own. It makes things all wonky. I haven't tried out what this lady says works, but I thought it might help you.
http://template-mama-freebloggertemplates.blogspot.com/2009/06/tip-how-to-position-pictures.html
Hope that helps!
i just click "center" on mine, and all the text can go either under or above the pic. none of the sideways stuff.
Post a Comment