With Riley moving to his new bed and an addition coming to our family this summer, we have been thinking about the big items we will need to get so we have enough furnitre for two kids! One of the things we decided that we needed to get was a new book shelf for Riley. He had out grown his old shelf by about 20 books and the shelf was falling apart anyway. I really wanted a book shelf that had a few spots for storage boxes for the little books or toys that always seem to be missing. Anyway we really could not find anything in the store so we decided to make what we wanted. Nicolas is pretty handy, so I drew up what I wanted and he went from there! He cut out all the wood, than Riley and I helped him put it together, and than during Riley's nap time we painted it. (We really did not want Riley's help on that part, it would have been just a little to messy.) It was a fun family activity, and it is just what I wanted. So far it has stayed nice and orginized, but we will see how long that lasts!
1 comment:
I LOVE It!!!!! So darling! :)
Post a Comment