I am a little slow on the Halloween picture.
I have been experimentimg with my photoshop , and I just really like the way this one turned out.
She loves her big brother so much, and he is such a good big brother.Riley has been really bad about naps lately, infact most days he never even takes one. But when he does he will be really quite for awhile and when I go look for him I will find him zonked out in some crazy posiotion. This picture is not to crazy, but I thought it was cute.
Clara is already 3 months old! The time goes so fast! She is growing and healthy. She is sleeping longer at night, sometimes up to 9 hours. She is a good baby, and we love her so much!!

2 comments:
your kids are so darn adorable. Courtney stopped taking naps right around age 2... i miss those days!
And your faith in every footstep picture is also super cute!
Love the fun pictures!!!
Post a Comment