Saturday, June 20, 2009

I ran in the Scenic River Classic 5K race today! I got a pretty good time, I ran the 3.2 miles in just over 26 minutes! Which is what I ran in the same race two years age. I was pretty happy! I even got Forth in my age group.



My dad and me finished the race together. I came in first! Which has never happened before.

This is after the race with Nicolas' grandma and grandpa. They walked the race, and Larry even got 3rd in his age group.

Farr's Ice Cream was giving out Ice Cream and Riley liked it!

3 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

good job!! that's awesome ; ) i don't run, i jiggle too much.

Jen said...

That's awesome. Look at you go! I've never liked running, so I admire people who do.

Dawnyel said...

WTG!! That's wonderful! I wish that I COULD run, maybe someday...it's on my bucket list...