Friday, June 12, 2009

My baby is a year old!! The time is going by so fast! It is amazing how much he has changed, and how much he has learned. I am so glad that Riley is a part of our lives. He bring a kind of joy to our lives that can not be expressed in words. We love him so much!



We had a birthday party for him last night with some of our family, and he loved being the center of attention! He got way to many toys!



He got a great big smile on his face when everyone sang Happy Birthday to him!


























Riley was not sure what to do with the birthday cake at first, but he figured it out! I was surprised he liked it. I used whiped topping with cool aid for the frosting and it turned out to be kind of sour tasting.






















Riley has always love to play with our full sized basketball, or any ball for that matter, and Wesley has a couple of little soccer balls that are Riley size that he loves too. So Grandma and Grandpa Lyon and Uncle Wesley found him a basketball his size.



















Mom and Dad's present to Riley was a little motercycle. Cousin Trenton loves motercycles! They both went google eyes over it, and Riley was even kind enough to let Trenton play with it for awhile.
























After everyone went home Riley figured out what he was suppost to do on the motercycle. He started scooting around the house, and he even started saying vrooom, vroom. (Well actully it sounds more like a growl but that is how he makes the car noise.)



















3 comments:

Rick and Heather said...

Wow Tiff! I can't believe your little guy is already a year old!!!! How fun!

stevie kay said...

Happy Birthday Riley! We miss having the cute little guy around.

Dawnyel said...

Cute!! I love the faces he pulled in those pics! :) Happy birthday, Riley!